Our mission is to improve the quality of life of psychiatric consumers / survivors including those who are homeless or otherwise marginalized, through the provision of permanent affordable supportive housing and programs.
Houselink is committed to the following principles:
- Housing is a fundamental right.
- People have the right to be responsible for themselves and their own destiny.
- People have a right to a positive culture for healing and recovery.
- Houselink is member driven and each member has the right to participate and share in the organization.
- Houselink is a community in which mutual support and mutual accountability are fundamental.
- Houselink is a community where racism, violence, sexism, homophobia and any other violations of the Human Rights Code are not tolerated.