As Houselink grows, the supportive programs that we have in place need to expand to meet changing needs. Today, Houselink is home to nearly 500 people, including more than 50 children.
Core government funding ensures that we are able to provide affordable housing and meet basic operational needs, but the real magic at Houselink happens when private donors also get involved! Through private donations, special events and volunteers we are able to help people living with mental illness to transform their lives.
Interested in joining our Board of Directors?
Houselink’s Annual Meetings and elections for the Board take place in June.
Interested candidates should register to attend an information session on Wednesday, April 10th at 5:30pm in the Drop-In at 805 Bloor St. West.
Refreshments & TTC provided.
Call Nancy at 416 539-0690 ext 249
or email email@example.com for more information
We are specifically looking for women community members with experience and an interest in:
- Mental Health
- Health Equity
- Health Policy
- Anti-Oppression work
To sit on the Board you must:
- Come prepared to meetings once a month
- Discuss and make decisions about Houselink during Board meetings
- Participate on Board committees from time to time
- Be involved; attend General Members’ Meetings and other Houselink functions
Skills and abilities required are:
- participate in discussions at the meetings
- think about what is best for the organization as a whole
- have an interest in housing issues, our programs and recovery