Become a monthly donor
Monthly giving is such a simple way for you to make a difference. Your monthly donation is put to work each and every month to provide immediate, practical and stable support for our members.
Here are a few things your gift can support each month:
- $10 will cover the costs of providing healthy and nourishing meals to one member for a entire week.
- $50 a month will give a child the opportunity to join extracurricular activities at school.
- $100 a month will give someone the ability to get much needed vet care for their aging animal.
Monthly giving is convenient for you:
- Your monthly gifts will be automatically withdrawn from your chequing account or charged to your credit card on the 1st business day of each month so you never have to remember to send a cheque.
- You can change or cancel your gift at any time.
- You’ll receive one tax receipt for all your monthly gifts at the end of the year.
Monthly Donating is easy for you:
You can sign up for monthly gifts of $10, $50, $100 or any amount you choose simply by setting up your monthly gift online using Canada Helps .
If you prefer to become a monthly donor by phone, of if you have any questions about monthly giving, please call Lindsay Sweeney Fund Development Manager at 416-539-0690 ext 247 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you. We greatly appreciate your support!