Designate Your United Way Donations

You can continue to donate to the United Way and support the work of Houselink Community Homes. Here’s how:

  1. All you have to do is designate Houselink Community Homes as your charity of choice on your United Way pledge form.
  2. You will need our Charitable Registration Number which is: 123109845RR0001

For more information you can contact Peter Marra Fund Development Manager at 416-539-0690 ext 247 or


<script type=”text/javascript”>

  var _gaq = _gaq || [];
  _gaq.push([‘_setAccount’, ‘UA-35683429-1’]);

  (function() {
    var ga = document.createElement(‘script’); ga.type = ‘text/javascript’; ga.async = true;
    ga.src = (‘https:’ == document.location.protocol ? ‘https://ssl’ : ‘http://www’) + ‘’;
    var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’)[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);